Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University
Pusa, Samastipur, Bihar-848 125
|Advt. No. Admission 03/2020||Dated 23-03-2020|
Applications are invited for admission in Master/Ph.D. programmes of Agriculture and Allied Sciences from Industry sponsored candidates for session 2020-21.
Last date of receipt of application form is 31st May 2020.
Details of qualification, eligibility, application procedures are available on www. rpcau.ac.in
|Last date of receipt of complete application||31.05.2020|
|Tentative date of final Admission||01st week of August, 2020|
Dy. Registrar (Academic)
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION OF INDUSTRY SPONSORED CANDIDATES
RPCAU, Pusa, Samastipur, Bihar invites application from motivated students for admission to Master/Ph.D. programme in different disciplines for the Session 2020-21.
A. Post-Graduate Degree Programmes
- Biotechnology & Molecular Biology, 2. Agril. Economics, 3. Agronomy, 4. Aquaculture, 5. Botany & Plant Physiology, 6. Entomology, 7. Extension Education, 8. Farm Machinery and Power Engineering, 9. Fisheries Resource Management, 10. Food and Nutrition, 11. Horticulture(Fruit Science), 12. Horticulture (Vegetable Science), 13. Home Science Extension &Community Management, 14. MBA ( Rural Management), 15. MBA (Agri- Business), 16. Microbiology, 17. Plant Breeding and Genetics, 18. Plant Pathology, 19. Processing and Food Engineering, 20. Statistics, Mathematics &Computer Applications, 21. Soil and water Engineering, 22. Soil Science
B. Ph.D. Degree Programmes
- Agriculture Biotech, 2. Agril. Economics, 3. Agronomy, 4. Botany and Plant Physiology, 5. Entomology, 6. Extension Education, 7. Plant Breeding and Genetics, 8. Plant Pathology, 9. Soil Science
(i) ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
|S.No||Name of the programme||Minimum qualification|
|1||M.Sc. (Ag.)/ M.Sc. (Agril. Biotech.) 2 years duration||B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture (4 years course)/B.Tech (Biotech) (4years course) for M.Sc. (Agril. Biotech.) Course Only, With minimum 60 % marks or 7.0 OGPA on 10 points scale or equivalent.|
|2||M.Tech. (Agril Engg.) 2 years duration||B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.)4 years course with minimum 60 % marks or 7.0 OGPA on 10 points scale or equivalent|
|3||M.F.Sc. 2 years duration||B.F.Sc.(4 years course) with minimum 60 % marks or 7.0 OGPA on 10 points scale or equivalent|
|4||M.Sc. (H. Sc.) 2 years duration||B.Sc. (Home Science/Community Science) 4 years course with minimum 60 % marks or 7.0 OGPA on 10 points scale or equivalent.|
|5||M.B.A.(Agri-Business/Rural Management) 2 years duration||Bachelor’s degree (4 years course) in Agriculture & Allied sciences with minimum 60 % marks or 7.0 OGPA on 10 points scale or equivalent.|
|6||Ph.D. 3 years duration||Master’s degree In concerned Subject under (10+2+4 System) with minimum 60 % marks or 7.0 OGPA on 10 points scale or equivalent.|
(ii) Candidates should have minimum three years working experience in agro-based industries having minimum turnover of Rs 1Crore.
(iii) SELECTION PROCEDURE:
(a) Academic Attainments (Record)
Weightage for academic attainments (High School to terminal degree) would be 70%.
The weightage for interview is 30%. Candidates will be called for interview in the ratio of maximum 1:4 (No. of seats: No. of students called for interview).
Selection of candidate will be based on academic score as per guideline framed by the University and personal interview. The weightage of Academic score and personal Interview will be 70: 30. The entire process will be done through a selection committee. Final selection will be based on cumulative score. The decision of the university Selection Committee will be final. All the Ph.D. Candidates will have to show a power point presentation on his future work plan. The students of those industries who will sign an MOU will get 10% weightage in the selection process.
The selected candidates will not be eligible for any scholarship. A student selected under this category will have to abide by all the rules and regulations applicable to a student under normal category.
(D) AGE LIMIT:
The minimum age for admission shall be 21 years as on 31st July, of the academic year but not more than 50 years. No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.
(E) ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
Candidate will have to apply through Email (in a single PDF only) and by Speed Post both. The desirous students will submit their duly filled application along with original Demand Draft in favour of “Comptroller, RPCAU, Pusa payable at PNB, Pusa (Branch Code PUNB0451200)”, self attested documents mentioned below through Email email@example.com and hard copy in a sealed envelope super scribing “Application from Industry candidate, course applied …………advertisement no. admission 03/2020” must reach by speed post to Dy. Registrar (Academic), RPCAU, Pusa, Samastipur-848125 (Bihar) latest by 31st May, 2020 up to 5.00 pm
- Marks sheet /certificate /Transcripts of school final, Intermediate/Graduation / PG.
- Letter from the sponsoring Industry.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Two passport size colored photos.
- Certificate of experience.
- Any other information as per prescribed formats.
- Students under MOU
Admission will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down in the MOU signed between RPCAU and the concerned Industry.
(F) APPLICATION FEE: For General/OBC candidate is Rs.1000/- and for SC/ST candidate Rs.500/-
(G) COURSE FEE STRUCTURE:
Fee structure for sponsored candidates will be as follows:-
|Programme||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee
|Miscellaneous||Caution Money Refundable|
|Masters degree||Rs. 40,000 / semester||(a) Single accommodation Rs. 20,000 / semester including electricity charges.
(b)Family accommodation (only after course completion and as per availability)
Rs.35, 000/ semester excluding electricity charges.
|Rs. 10,000 / Annum||Rs.10,000/|
|Doctoral degree||Rs. 60,000 / semester||Rs. 10,000 / Annum||Rs.10,000/|
- Food, travel and other personal expenses are not included in this fee which will be payable in INR.
(H) MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
Medium of instruction will be English only.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR INDUSTRY SPONSORED CANDIDATES
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Fees to be paid by the applicants in form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Comptroller, RPCAU, Pusa payable at PNB, Pusa (Branch Code PUNB0451200)”.
- Applications fee for General / OBC candidate is Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST candidate Rs 500/-
- Applications fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The in-service and Industry sponsored candidates should apply through proper channel, failing which the application is liable to be rejected. Advance copy of the application may be considered subject to production of NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from employer at the time of the Interview.
- Application received after the last date and without complete information or without requisite fee will be summarily rejected. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered and will be liable to be rejected.
- The application in prescribed format complete in all respect along with original Demand Draft self attested copies of each certificate/ documents in sealed envelope super scribing “The application form from industry sponsored candidates for the course of_______________________ (Advertisement No.- Admission-03/2020)” should reach at the following address latest by the 31st May 2020 up to 5.00 p.m. Application should be sent via speed/ registered post only.
The Dy.Registrar (Academic)
Dr.Rajendra Prasad Central Agril. University
Pusa-Samastipur 848125, Bihar.
Important Note : A soft copy (i.e. single PDF only) of duly filled application form should also be sent on email firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31st May 2020 up to 5.00 p.m. positively.
- No.45/Dy.Registrar/Acad./RPCAU,Pusa- Notice for extension of last date for submission of application form under Advertisement No: Admission 02/2020 and 03/2020.
- No.104/Dy.Registrar/Acad./RPCAU,Pusa- Notice for extension of last date for submission of application form under Advertisement No: Admission 02/2020 and 03/2020
- No.158/Dy.Registrar/Acad./RPCAU,Pusa- Notice for extension of last date for submission of application form under Advertisement No: Admission 02/2020 and 03/2020
- No.117/Dy.Reg./Acad./Pusa,RPCAU-Notice for extension of last date for submission of application form under Advertisement No: Admission 02/2020 and 03/2020