- B.Sc (Hons.) Bioechnology – Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura, Bihar
- M.Sc. (Ag.) with Molecular Biology and Biotechnology – G.B.P.U.A. & T. Pantnagar
- Research Area – Plant Molecular Genetics & Breeding and Genomics
- Research interest – Biotic & Abiotic stress tolerance mechanism & yield enhancement in crop plants
- Sarita Kumari, Shipra Sharma, Anil Kumar and Pushpa Lohani (2017). Role of abcisic acid in regulating the expression of EcMyb gene for drought stress tolerance in Eleusine coracana.
- Sarita kumari and Sumeet Kumar Singh (2018). Regulation of ABA Homeostasis in Plants during Stress.
- Sumeet Kumar Singh, B S Tomar, Anjali Anand, Sarita Kumari and Krishna Prakash (2018). Effect of growth regulators on growth, yield and seed quality attributes in garden pea Pusa Pragati.
- Sumeet Kumar Singh, Sarita Kumari, B S Tomar, Y S Shivay and Monika A Joshi / 2018 / Effect of date of sowing, method of planting and seed rate on growth and seed quality characteristics in garden pea.
- Sumeet Kumar Singh, S. Tomar, Y.S. Shivay, M.A. Joshi, Anjali Anand, Rajender Prasad and Sarita Kumari (2018). Effect of levels and sources of phosphorus on morpho-physiological, seed yield and quality parameters in garden pea (Pisum sativum).
- Sarita Kumari and Sumeet Kumar Singh (2018). Bioactive Peptides
- Sarita Kumari and Sumeet Kumar Singh (2018). Salinity Stress: Effect and Tolerance Approaches in Plants.
- Sarita Kumari and Sumeet Kumar Singh (2018). Nutraceuticals
- Sumeet Kumar Singh and Sarita Kumari (2018). Nanotechnology: An innovative tool for seed technology.
- Sarita Kumari and Sumeet Kumar Singh (2018). HKT Transporter: Key to Na+/K+ Homeostasis.