Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University
Pusa, Samastipur, Bihar-848 125
|Advt. No. Admission 02/2020||Dated 08-03-2020|
Admission Notice in MBA (Rural Management)
Applications are invited for admission in MBA (Rural Management) programme under School of Agri. Business and Rural Management for the session 2020-21.
Last date of receipt of application form is 31st May 2020.
Details of qualification, eligibility, application procedures are available on www. rpcau.ac.in
|Last date of receipt of complete application||31.05.2020|
|Tentative date of final Admission||01st week of August, 2020|
Dy. Registrar (Academic)
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION IN MBA (Rural Management)
RPCAU, Pusa, Samastipur, Bihar invites application from motivated students for admission to MBA in Rural Management Programme under School of Agri. Business & Rural Management for the Session 2020-21.
(i) ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
|Name of the programme||Minimum qualification|
|Bachelor’s degree (4 years course) in Agriculture & Allied sciences with minimum 60 % marks or 7.0 OGPA on 10 points scale or equivalent and qualified for XAT/CAT/MAT|
All those candidates who are appearing in their final year of qualifying degree may also apply if their degree to be completed by the date of final admission.
In case of the universities where OGPA is awarded with equivalence of percentage marks, only OGPA will be considered for determining the eligibility qualification. The percentage of marks shall be considered only for candidates coming from universities that do not award grades.
(ii) AGE LIMIT:
The minimum age for admission shall be 21 years as on 31st July, of the academic year but not more than 50 years. No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.
B. SELECTION PROCEDURE:
The merit list will be prepared by duly constituted committee as per guidelines placed below.
(a) XAT/CAT/MAT score: Weightage for XAT/CAT/MAT score would be 50%.
(b) Group Discussion: Weightage for Group Discussion would be 25%.
(c) Interview: Weightage for Interview would be 25%.
The university will not provide any scholarship under this programme. A student selected under this category will have to abide by all the rules and regulations applicable to a student under normal category. The decision of the University Selection committee will be final.
(C) ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
Candidate will have to apply through Email (in a single PDF only) and by Speed Post both. The desirous students will submit their duly filled application along with original Demand Draft in favour of “Comptroller, RPCAU, Pusa payable at PNB, Pusa (Branch Code PUNB0451200)”, self attested documents mentioned below through Email email@example.com and hard copy in a sealed envelope super scribing “ application from MBA (RM), Advt. No. Admission 02/2020” must reach by speed post to Dy. Registrar (Academic), RPCAU, Pusa, Samastipur-848125 (Bihar) latest by 31st May, 2020 up to 5.00 p.m.
- Mark sheet/certificate /Transcript of High School, Intermediate and Graduation
- XAT/CAT/MAT score Card.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Two passport size color photos.
- Any other information as per prescribed formats.
- Caste Certificate as per Govt. of India.
Admission will be made in accordance with the merit finalized by the committee.
(D) RESERVATION: Reservation is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
(E) MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION:
Medium of instruction will be English only.
The residence in the hostel is compulsory for all students admitted in this programme.
(G) APPLICATION FEE: For General/ OBC Candidates is Rs. 1000/- and for ST/SC candidates is Rs. 500/-.
(H) COURSE FEE:
|For General students|
|1st semester||42,000/- + 5450/- + 5415/- + 3135/-|
|Subsequent semester||42,000/- + 5450/-|
|For OBC students|
|1st semester||42,000/- + 2950/- + 5415/- + 3135/-|
|Subsequent semester||42,000/- + 2950/-|
|For SC/ST students|
|1st semester||42,000/- + 2450/- + 5415/- + 3135/-|
|Subsequent semester||42,000/- + 2450/-|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR MBA (RURAL MANAGEMENT) CANDIDATES.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Fees to be paid by the applicants in form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Comptroller, RPCAU, Pusa payable at PNB, Pusa (Branch Code PUNB0451200)”.
- Applications fee for General / OBC candidates is 1000/- and for SC/ST is Rs 500/-
- Applications fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application received after the last date and without complete information or without requisite fee will be summarily rejected. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered and will be liable to be rejected.
- The application in prescribed format complete in all respect along with original Demand Draft self attested copies of each certificate/ documents in sealed envelope super scribing “The application for MBA (RM), Advt. No.– Admission-02/2020” should reach at the following address latest by the 31st May 2020 up to 5.00 p.m. Application should be sent via speed/ registered post. RPCAU is not liable for any postal delay.
The Dy.Registrar (Academic)
Dr.Rajendra Prasad Central Agril. University
Pusa-Samastipur 848125, Bihar.
Important Note : A soft copy (i.e. single PDF only) of duly filled application form should also be sent on email firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31st May 2020 up to 5.00 p.m. positively.
- No.45/Dy.Registrar/Acad./RPCAU,Pusa- Notice for extension of last date for submission of application form under Advertisement No: Admission 02/2020 and 03/2020.
- No.104/Dy.Registrar/Acad./RPCAU,Pusa- Notice for extension of last date for submission of application form under Advertisement No: Admission 02/2020 and 03/2020
- No.158/Dy.Registrar/Acad./RPCAU,Pusa- Notice for extension of last date for submission of application form under Advertisement No: Admission 02/2020 and 03/2020
- No.117/Dy.Reg./Acad./Pusa,RPCAU-Notice for extension of last date for submission of application form under Advertisement No: Admission 02/2020 and 03/2020