Online Admission and Registration of Senior Batches in forthcoming Academic Session 2021 on 05/08/21 and 06/08/21
- Use your roll no. as login ID and default password as communicated by academic in-charge of respective colleges for one time.
- Change your password and remember it for further use.
3. Need not to do anything in compulsory courses, by default it is selected.
4. Select the PGS/Elective/Repeat/Leftover courses by checking the box appropriately.
Note: PG students have to select all PGS courses under Elective/ PGS Courses.
5. After selection of courses carefully, click on “I want to proceed for the next step” and follow the payment procedure through gateway.
6. On successful payment, a non-editable page containing the subject you have registered will appear on your screen.
7. It is advised to download and save/print the page for your record.
8. Students will have to submit the printout of fee receipt to their respective academic cell on 21-08-2021.
Email id – email@example.com