Dr. Mukesh Kumar
Department of Agronomy
- Ph.D. in Agronomy: Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Agronomy: G.B.Pant University of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar
- B.Sc. (Ag): Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
- Research Area: Weed management, Nutrient management, cropping systems, conservation agriculture
- Kumar, Mukesh, Kundu D.K., Ghorai A.K., Mitra, S., Singh S.R. 2018..Carbon and nitrogen mineralization kinetics as influenced by diversified cropping systems and residue incorporation in Inceptisols of eastern Indo-Gangetic Plain. Soil and Tillage Research ,178, 108-117.
- Singh A. K., Kumar, Mukesh and Mitra, S. 2018. Carbon footprint and energy use in jute and allied fibre production. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 88 (8) 1305-1311.
- Mitra S., Kumar, M., Saha, M., Barman, D. Sarkar, S. and Mazumdar, S. P. 2018. Effect of irrigation frequency and planting method on growth, fibre yield and water use by ramie (Boemehria nivea L. Gaud.) in the Indo-Gangetic plains of West Bengal. Journal of Crop and Weed, 14(2): 89-96.
- Mazumdar, S. P., Saha, A. R., Majumdar, B., Kumar M., Biswas, S., Mitra, S., Saha, R. Sasmal, S. and Bhattacharya R. 2018. Soil test based optimal fertilizer doses for attaining different yield targets of jute in alluvial soils of West Bengal. Journal of Crop and Weed, 14(2): 20-27
- Jena, Sarika, Kumar, Mukesh, Mitra S., Paikray R.K. and. Ghorai, A.K . 2017. Effect of weed management practices on productivity and profitability of jute fibre. Indian Journal of Weed Science 49 (4): 381–384.
- Singh, S.R., Kundu, D.K., Tripathi, M.K., Dey, P., Saha, A.R., Kumar, Mukesh. Singh, I. and Mahapatra, B.S. 2015. Impact of balanced fertilization on nutrient acquisition, fibre yield of jute and soil quality in New Gangetic alluvial soils of India. Applied Soil Ecology. 92: 24-34.
- Kumar, Mukesh Kundu, D.K., Ghorai, A.K. Mazumdar S. P. and Naik M. R. 2015. Weed density and diversity in jute under long-term fertilizer experiment in jute-rice-wheat cropping system. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 47(1): 16–20.
- Kumar, Mukesh, Singh S. R., Jha, S.K.,Shamna A, Sonali P. Mazumdar, Singh, A., Kundu, D.K. and Mahapatra.B.S. System productivity, profitability and resource use efficiency of jute based cropping systems in the eastern Indo-gangetic plain. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 84 (2) 209-13.
- Mitra, Sabyasachi, Kumar, Mukesh, Saha, Monidipta andMahapatra, B. S.2014. Effect of irrigation and nutrient management on growth, fibre yield and water use of ramie (Boehmeria nivea). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 84 (5): 595–601.
- Kumar, MukeshK. Das and N. T. Yaduraju, 2012. An integrated approach for management of Cyperusrotundus L. (Purple nut sedge) in soybean–wheat cropping system. Crop Protection. 33 74-81.
- Kumar, Mukesh Das, T.K. and Yaduraju N. T. 2012.Summer and rainy-season weed control effects on weeds in soybean and succeeding wheat. Pesticide Research Journal 24 (2) 177.
Moblile No. – +919007444727
Email id – email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org