Dr. Dhirendra Kumar Roy
Professor-cum-Chief Scientist (since 2009)
Department of Agronomy
- Ph.D. (Agronomy) – CCS Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar
- M.Sc. (Ag.) – Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa
- B.Sc. (Ag.) – Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa
- Research Area – Weed Management, Nutrient Management, Wheat Agronomy, Deep Water Rice & Boro Rice Agronomy.
- Research Interest – Weed Management, Nutrient Management
- Singh, G.P., Roy, D.K. and Yadav, S., 2018. Effect of Herbicide Combinations and hand weeding on growth, yield and weed population in transplanted rice (Oryza Sativa L.). Int. J. Chemical Studies. 6(5): 154-157.
- Roy, D.K. and Dharminder, 2015. Integrated weed management in turmeric. Ind. J. Weed Science. 47(4): 393-396.
- Roy, D.K.; Singh, D.; Sinha, N.K. and Pandey, D.N., 2009. Utilization of Parthenium and water hyacinth as a bio-nutrient source in rice crop. Ind. J. Weed Science. 41(3 & 4): 163-166.
- Sinha, N.K.; Singh, D. and Roy, D.K., 2009. Weed management strategies in jute grown for seed production in calcareous soils of north Bihar. Ind. J. Weed Science. 41(1 & 2): 19-22.
- Roy, D.K.; Singh, D.; Sinha, N.K. and Pandey, D.N. 2008. Weed management in winter maize + potato intercropping system. Ind. J. Weed Science. 40(1 & 2): 41-43.
- Roy, D.K. and Singh, B.P. 2006. Effect of level and time of nitrogen application with and without vermicompost on yield attributes and quality of malt barley (Hordeum vulgare). Ind. J. Agronomy. 50(4): 40-42.
- Roy, D.K. and Singh, B.P. 2006. Malting characteristics of six-row winter barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) as affected by different levels of nitrogen, phosphorus and vermicompost. J. Food Sci. Technol. 43(4): 337-340.
- Roy, D.K. and Singh, B.P., 2006. Efficacy of different levels of vermicompost and nitrogen application and stage of nitrogen application on the quality of malt barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). J. Food Sci. Technol. 43(3): 294-296.
- Roy, D.K. and Mishra, S.S., 1999. Effect of weed management in direct seeded, upland rice (Oryza sativa) at varying nitrogen levels. Ind. J. Agronomy. 44(1):105-108.
- Roy, D.K., 1997. Production potential of rice based cropping systems under deepwater ecosystem of North Bihar. Ind. J. Agronomy 42(4): 570-572.
Moblile No. – 9430181071, 7739647512, 8210122415
Email id – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org