Dr. Anil Kumar Singh
Sugarcane Research Institute
- B. Sc. in Agriculture: B. H. U. Varanasi
- M. Sc. in Agronomy: B. H. U. Varanasi
- Ph.D. in Agronomy: B. H. U. Varanasi
- Research Area: Input management in sugarcane based production system
- Research Interests: Research and Extension
|Name of the Award||Year of Award & Awarded By||Role of applicant|
|Rajiv Gandhi Gyan Vigyan National Award||2012, Hon’ble President of India||Team leader|
|First Poster Award: Role Indian Women in Sugarcane planting. National conference on Women in sugarcane Agriculture and Industry, August 29-30, 2013.||2013, ICAR-IISR (Institutional||Team leader|
|Pratham Puraskar – Hindi Pakhwara: Sansthan men Uplabdh Jaiw Vividhata(Kharpatwar)||2013, ICAR-IISR (Institutional||Team leader|
|Dwitiya Puraskar- Hindi Pakhwara: Varshik Hindi Karya Samikchha||2013, ICAR-IISR (Institutional||Team leader|
|Dr. Rajendra Prasad Puruskar||2013, ICAR (Hon’ble President of ICAR)||Team leader|
|Fellow of Indian Society of Agronomy||2015, ISA, New Delhi
|UPAAS Fellow||2016, UPAAS (UPCAR)
|Best Poster Presentation Award: First-
“Profit oriented intensification of sugarcane husbandry through intercropping vis a vis integrated farming system approach” presented in international conference on “sustainability of smallholder agriculture in developing countries under changing climatic scenario”, 14-17 February 2018, Kanpur, India.
|2018, Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur, India||Team leader|
|Best Paper Award on “Sugarcane based Integrated Farming Systems”||2018, NISSTA (National)||Team leader|
|Best poster presentation award (second) “agronomic interventions for enhancing system productivity and profitability of wide row planted spring in sugarcane”||2019, Society for Sugar Research & Promotion||Team leader|
|Eminent Scientist Award||2019 RASSA, New Delhi|
- Singh, A.K., Singh, R.P. and Singh, R.A. (1993). Effect of time of weed removal on growth and yield of pigeonpea and sesame grown in association. Indian Journal of Weed Science 25 (1& 2): 12-16.
- Singh, A.K., Singh, R.P. and Singh, R.A. (1993). Weed management in pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan) sesame (Sesamum indicum) intercropping system in Vindhayan red loam tract of eastern Uttar Pradesh. Indian Journal of Agronomy 38(4): 541-546.
- Singh, A.K., Singh, R.P. and Singh, R.A. (1993). Critical stage of weed competition in pigeonpea/sesame intercropping under dryland conditions. Indian Journal of Weed Science 25 :(3&4): 71-76.
- Singh, R.A. and Singh, A.K. (1994). Comparative performance of different intercropping systems with pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) under rainfed conditions of Vindhyan Indian Journal of Agronomy 39: (4): 613-614
- Singh, R.A. Singh, A.K. and Singh, U.N. (1994). Nitrogen economy in pearlmillet (Pennisetum glacium) and black gram (Phaseolus mungo) intercropping system under rainfed conditions of Vindhyan Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 64(2):252-254.
- Singh, A.K., Singh, R.P. and Singh, C.M. (1994). Effect of cropping system and weed control methods on the performance of pigeonpea and sesame grown in association. Indian Journal of Weed Science 26: (1&2): 32-40.
- Singh, A.K., Singh, R.P. and Singh, R.A. (1996). Potassium drain through weeds under pigeonpea-sesame intercropping and weed control methods. Journal of Potassium Research 12 (2): 205-213.
- Singh, A.K., Singh, R.A. and Singh, R.P. (1996). Comparative performance of upland rice (Oryza sativa) based intercropping systems under rainfed conditions of Vindhyan Indian Journal of Agronomy 41 (1): 12-16.
- Menhi Lal, Singh, A. K. and Srivastava, T.K. (1997). Balanced fertilizer use in alluvial soils Fertilizer News (Indian Journal of Fertilizers) 42(7): 31-37.
- Singh, A.K., Menhi Lal, Srivastava, T.K. and Yadav, D.P. (2001). Effect of inter-sown green manuring of dual-purpose legumes in spring sugarcane planted at varying planting densities and nitrogen levels. Indian Journal of Sugarcane Technology 16 (2): 13-17.
Moblile No. – 9415920101
Email id – email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org