Dr. Anil Kumar
Assistant Professor-cum-Scientist (SG)
Department of Entomology
Sugarcane Research Institute
- Ph.D. Agriculture Entomology– Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya,
- M.Sc. (Ag.) in Entomology and Agricultural Zoology – IAS,Banaras Hindu University
- M.Sc. (Ag.) – IAS,Banaras Hindu University
- Research area – Sugarcane Entomology
- Research interest – Economic Entomology, Acarology, Taxonomy, biological control
- Kumar, A., Kumar, N. and Chand, H. 2020. Commercial Entomology. NIPA, New Delhi: 270 Pp.
- Ponnusamy, N., Kumar, N. and A.2020. Ladybird Beetles as Bio Security Force. Daya Publishing House, New Delhi: 105 Pp.
- Kumar, A., Chand, H. and Shyamrao, I .D. 2021. Eco-friendly Management of Sugarcane Pests. Jaya Publishing House, Delhi: 172 Pp.
- Kumar, A., Saha, S. and Choudhary, J.S. 2021. Biointensive integrated pest management for horticultural crops. NIPA, New Delhi: 332 Pp.
- Chand, H. Kumar, A. and Kumar, N. 2021. Fundamental of Beekeeping. Agrobios(India): 132 Pp.
- Kumar, A., Shyamrao.,I.D. andTamang, S 2021.Biointensive IPM for Commercial crops. Agrobios(India): 207 Pp.
- Kumar, A.,Pal, S., Rai,C.P. and and Kumar,S.2020. Effect of weather parameters on seasonal incidence of root borer,Emmalocera depressella (Swinhoe) in sugarcane under terai zone of Northern West Bengal.Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies, 8(4): 555-558.
- Kumar, A. and Pal, S.2019. Survey and surveillance of sugarcane insect pests under Terai zone of Northern West Bengal. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies, 7(3): 47-50.
- Kumar, A. and Pal, S. 2019. Feeding efficacy of predaceous giant lady beetle, Anisolemnia dilatata against sugarcane woolly aphid, Ceratovacuna lanigera. Journal of experimental Zoology, 22(2): 1009-1012.
- Chand, P., Kumar, A. and Kumar,N. 2018. Potential of natural enemy, Epiricania melanoleuca and Tetrastichus pyrillae against leaf hopper under sugarcane agro ecosystem in Bihar. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies, 6(4): 1220-1225.
- Kumar, N. and Kumar, A.2018. Study the Biology of Lace Bug, Cochlochila Bullita (Stal) (Hemiptera: Tingidae) Under Ambient Laboratory Conditions. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, SP1: 1755-1760.
- Chand, P., Kumar,A. Chand, H. and Kumar,N. 2018. Bio-efficacy of some insecticides against Pyrilla pepusilla walker and its bioagent Epiricania melanoleuca on sugarcane. The Bioscan, 11(4): 2449-2452.
- Chand, Prakash, Kumar, A., Chand, H. and Paswan, S. 2017. Population dynamics of sugarcane leaf hopper, Pyrilla perpusilla Walker with relation to abiotic factor in Bihar, Ecology Environment & Conservation, 23(2): 859-863.
- Kumar, A., Chand, H. and Paswan, S. 2017. Bio-efficacy of newer insecticides against shoot borer, Chilo Infuscatellus Snellen under sugarcane agro-ecosystem in Bihar. The Bioscan, 12(2):803-805.
- Kumar, A., Chand, H., Paswan and Dwivedi, G.P.2016. Field efficacy and economics of insecticides against top borer, Scirpophaga excerptalis Walk (Pyralidae : Lepidoptera) of Sugarcane. Bioved, 27(1): 79–83.
- Minnatullah, Md. Kumar, A. and Chand, H. 2016. Screening of sugarcane genotypes against major diseases and borer pests. The Bioscan, 11(3): 1891-1894.
- Kumar, Navnit., Kumari, G., Kumar, A. and Paswan, S. 2016. Influence of manuring and irrigation scheduling on system productivity, resource use efficiency, nutrient uptake and incidence of early shoot borer (Chilo infuscatellus) in sugarcane (Saccharum hybrid complex) and garlic (Allium sativum) intercropping system. Indian Journal of Agronomy 61(3): 297-306.
Mobile No. – 9304734003
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com