Dr. Biswajit Pramanick
Department of Agronomy
- Ph.D. (Agronomy) – Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (B.C.K.V.), West Bengal
- M.Sc. (Ag.) in Agronomy – Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (B.C.K.V.), West Bengal
- B.Sc. (Ag.) Hons. – Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (B.C.K.V.), West Bengal
- Research Area – Cropping System and Integrated Farming System; Conservation Agriculture; Organic Farming; Soil Fertility Management; System Modelling
- B. Pramanick, K. Brahmachari, B.S. Mahapatra, A. Ghosh, D. Ghosh and S. Kar. 2017. Growth, yield and quality improvement of potato tubers through the application of seaweed sap derived from the marine alga Kappaphycus alvarezii. Journal of Applied Phycology 29: 3253–3260.
- B. Pramanick, K. Brahmachari, A. Ghosh and S.T. Zodape. 2014. Foliar nutrient management through Kappaphycus and Gracilaria saps in rice-potato-greengram crop sequence. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research 73: 613-617.
- B. Pramanick, K. Brahmachari, A. Ghosh and S.T. Zodape. 2016. Effect of seaweed saps derived from two marine algae Kappaphycus and Gracilaria on growth and yield improvement of blackgram. Indian Journal of Geo-Marine Science 45 (6): 789-794.
- B. Pramanick, K. Brahmachari, A. Ghosh and S.T. Zodape. 2014. Effect of seaweed saps on growth and yield improvement of transplanted rice in old alluvial soil of west Bengal. Bangladesh Journal of Botany 43(1): 53-58.
- B. Pramanick, K. Brahmachari, D. Ghosh and P.S. Bera. 2018. Influence of foliar application seaweed (Kappaphycus and Gracilaria) saps in rice (Oryza sativa)–potato (Solanum tuberosum)–blackgram (Vigna mungo) sequence. Indian Journal of Agronomy 63 (1): 7-12.
- B. Pramanick, K. Brahmachari and A. Ghosh. 2014. Efficacy of Kappaphycus and Gracilaria sap on growth and yield improvement of sesame in new alluvial soil. Journal of Crop and Weed 10(1): 77-81.
- B. Pramanick, P.S. Bera, C.K. Kundu, P. Badopadhyay and K. Brahmachari. 2015. Effect of different herbicides used in transplanted rice on weed management in rice-lathyrus cropping system. Journal of Crop and Weed 10(2): 433-436.
- Sumit Chaturvedi, R Singh, AP Singh, B Pramanick, DK Singh and VC Dhyani. 2018. Establishment and tillage practices affects crop performance, soil properties, energy generation and economics under rice-wheat cropping system in Central Himalayan tarai region. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry SP1: 1793-1802.
- R. Singh, B. Pramanick, A.P. Singh, Neelam, S. Kumar, A. Kumar and G. Singh. 2017. Bio-efficacy of fenoxaprop-p-ethyl for grassy weed control in onion and its residual effect on succeeding maize crop. Indian Journal of Weed Science 49(1): 63–66.
- P. S. Bera, S. Bandyopadhyay, C. K. Kundu, P. Bandopadhyay and B. Pramanick. 2016. Interaction reaction between different sowing date and weed management methods in drum-seeded boro rice (Oryza sativa L.). International Journal of Bioresource and Stress Management 7(2): 206-211.
- B. Pramanick, K. Brahmachari and A. Ghosh. 2013. Effect of seaweed saps on growth and yield improvement of green gram. African Journal of Agricultural Research 8(13): 1180-1186.
Moblile No. – 8630795237/ 9932509793
Email id – email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org