Dr. Krishna Kumar
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay College of Horticulture and Forestry,Piprakothi
- B Sc.-Acharya Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology, Ayodhya, UP
- M Sc. (Agri.) Plant Pathology- Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur, UP
- PhD.(Plant Pathology)– Acharya Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology, Ayodhya, UP
- Research Area– Horticulture and Horticulture Plant Pathology
- Research Interest–PGPR, Biocontrol, Zero Budget Natural Farming, Traditional Agriculture
- Krishna Kumar, Amaresan N, Bhagat S, Madhuri K and Srivastava RC (2012). Isolation and characterization of Trichoderma spp. for antagonistic activity against root rot and foliar pathogens. Indian Journal of Microbiology, 52: 137-144. (I080/7.83)
- Amaresan N, Jayakumar V, Krishna Kumar and Tahajuddin N (2012). Isolation and characterization of plant growth promoting endophytic bacteria and thier effect on tomato (Lycopersicon esculantum) and chilli (Capsicum annuum) seedling growth. Annals of Microbiology, 62: 805-810. (A199/7.53).
- Amerasan N, Jayakumar V, Krishna Kumar and Thajuddin N (2019). Biocontrol and plant growth-promoting ability of plant-associated bacteria from tomato (Lycopersicum esculentum) under field condition. Microbial Pathogenesis, 136: 1-5. (M049/8.91).
- Krishna Kumar, Amaresan N and Madhuri K (2017). Alleviation of the adverse effect of salinity stress by inoculation of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria isolated from hot humid tropical climate. Ecological Engineering, 102: 361-366. (E013/9.51).
- Krishna Kumar, Manigundan K and Amaresan N (2016). Influence of salt tolerant Trichoderma spp. on growth of maize (Zea mays) under different salinity conditions. Journal of Basic Microbiology, 56: 1–10. (J096/7.91).
- Sakthivel K, Kumar A, Devendrakumar C, Vibhuti M, Neelam S, Gautam RK, Krishna Kumar, Damroy S and Vinatzer BA (2016). Diversity of Ralstonia solanacearum strains on the Andaman Islands in India. Plant Disease, 100: 732-738. (P104/ 9.81).
- Amaresan N, Krishna Kumar, Madhuri K and Usharani GK (2016). Isolation and characterization of salt tolerant plant growth promoting rhizobacteria from plants grown in Tsunami affected regions of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Geomicrobiology Journal, 33: 942-947. (G035/7.97).
- Venkadesaperumal G, Amaresan N and Krishna Kumar (2014). Plant growth promoting capability and genetic diversity of bacteria isolated from mud volcano and lime cave of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Brazilian Journal of Microbiology, 45: 1271-1281. (B163 /8.43).
- Singh S, Singh DR, Krishna Kumar and Ajanta Birah (2014). Eco-friendly management modules for bacterial wilt (Ralstonia solanacearum) of tomato for protected cultivation in a tropical island ecosystem. Biological Agriculture and Horticulture, 30: 219-227. (B080/7.67).
- Krishna Kumar, Singh DR, Amaresan N and Madhuri K (2012). Isolation and pathogenicity of Colletotrichum spp. causing anthracnose of Indian mulberry (Morinda citrifolia) in tropical Islands of Andaman and Nicobar, India. Phytoparasitica, 40: 485-491. (P084/7.14)
Mobile No. – +91-9474211280/9818740144
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org