Dr. Ramesh Kumar Jha
- BSc.(Hons.) Botany-Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
- MSc.(Forestry Management)- Dr. H.S. Gour University, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh.
- PhD.(Forestry) in Silviculture– Forest Research Institute , Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
- Research Area– Silviculture, Forest Management &Agroforestry
- Research Interest–Silviculture &Tree crop Interaction
- Jha, R.K. 2018 Hydrology of cyclical agroforestry system in north Bihar. Indian J. of Agroforestry. 20: 1-6.
- R.K. Jha. 2018. Hydrology of cyclical agroforestry system in north Bihar . Indian J. of Agrodorestry Vol. No. 1 PP.1-6.
- R. K. Jha. 2014. Projected climate change scenario of Bihar for the your 2100. Bioglobia. Vol .1 No. 1. PP. 28-35.
- R.K. Jha. 2012 A Study of Variability, Associations and Path Analysis in Poplar(Populus deltoides Bartr.ex Marsh), Journal ofSustainableForestry,31:3,185204,DOI:10.1080/10549811.2011.541014 ISSN:1054-9811
- D.K. Das, O.P.Chaturvedi, R.K.Jha and Rajeev Kumar 2011. Yield, Soil health and Economics of aonla( Emblica officinalis Gaertn) based agri-horticultural system in eastern India. Current Science Vol.101.No.6.pp.789-791.
- D.K. Das, O.P.Chaturvedi, R.Laik, R.K.Jha and A.K.Chakraborty2010 Aerial Tree Biomass and Nutrient status of soil in Acacia lenticularis(L.)Willd Plantations in relation to stand Density. Indian Journal of Agroforestry12(1):8-12
- R.K. Jha, 2010. Variability, Associations, path coefficient and stability analysis in poplar( Populus deltoides Bartr ex. Marsh.). Indian J.of Agroforestry.Vol.11No.1:32-40
- R.K. Jha. H.C. Karnataka and D.N.Pant.2009. Forest Landuse planning for Thano range, DehraDun forest Division,Uttarakhand. Range Management and Agroforestry30(1):72-77
- R.k. Jha. 2009. Cassia siamea (Lamk) Inwin Barneby based agri-silvicultural system in Eastern Bihar: an economic analysis.Range Management and Agroforestry30(2): 153-154.
- R.k. Jha. 2008. Evaluation of performance of exotic poplar clones under nursery conditions in Bihar, India.Indian J. Tropical Biodiversity 16(1):1-22.
- R.K, Jha, D.K.Das and A.K.Chakraborty.2008. Fuel wood biomass production from prunings of Dalbergia sissoo.Roxb. plantations in Bihar. Journal of Tropical Forestry, June vol.24(1&11):25-30.
- R.K. Jha, 2008. Genetic variation, charectacter correlation and path coefficient analysis in poplar(Populus deltoides Bartr. Ex Marsh). Range Management& Agroforestry,29(2):94-99
- R.K Jha &D.K.Das. 2008. Biomass production, carbon sequestration and electrical energy from Albizia procera(Roxb.) benth plantation of Bihar. Indian Journal of Power &River valley development 58(1):13-16
- R. K. Jha & D. K. Das, 2007 Culm dynamism, carbon sequestration and electrical energy from Dendrocalamus strictus Nees. Plantation in south eastern Bihar, India International Journal of Bamboo and Rattan Vol.6.No.3&4.pp.183-191.
- R. K. Jha & D. K. Das 2008 Biomass and bioenergy from Bambusa bambos (L) voss. Besch plantation of Bihar, India. Forest trees and Livelihoods. Vol.18(4):395-402
- R.k. Jha. 2007. Genotype x Site interaction of selected clones of Poplar (Populus deltoides Bartr. Ex Marsh) in Bihar. Range Management and Agroforestry vol.28 No.1 pp-57-62
- Rakesh AP,Kumari V,Shekhar D and Prasad R(2020) Soil Sulphur status and response of crops to sulphur application in Indian soils: A review: Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry;9(3)1406-1410
- Kumari A,Shekhar D,Kundu MS,Prasad RP,Rakesh AP and Kumar C(2020) Effect of tissue culture in vegetable improvement.International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences;9(9)
- Prasad RP,Shekhar D,Kundu MS,Rakesh AP,Kumari A and Kumar C(2020)Yield gap analysis of Rapeseed-Mustard through cluster frontline demonstrations in Darbhanga district of Bihar,India. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences;9(6)
- Rakesh AP, Kumari V and Singh AP(2020) Residual effect of different levels of organic manures amended Sulphur on nutrients uptake, nutrients relationships and protein content of rice in a mustard -rice cropping system. International Journal of Chemical Studies;8(3):680-686
- Rakesh AP and Kumari V (2020) Studies on effect of different levels of sulphur application with combined use of organic manures on nutrients uptake, nutrients – relationships and protein content in indian mustard. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences;9(4):2718-2733.
- Rakesh AP, Kumari V and Shekhar D(2020) Direct and residual effect of organic manure amended sulphur on yield and nutrient uptake in mustard -rice cropping sustem. International Journal of Chemical Studies;8(2):1831-1836
- Rakesh AP, Kumari V and Suman S(2020) Effect of organic amended sulphur on transformation of different fractions in calcareous soil of Bihar.Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry;9(2):1443-1448
- Rakesh AP, Singh JP,Sinha BK and Prasad R(1998) Physical characterization of in command area of Jian minor under Gandak project for soil and water management.Indian Journal of Soil Conservation;26(3):252-257
- Singh JP, Rakesh AP, Mishra VK and Sinha BK(1998)Use of various equations for modelling PF curve of soils of Jian, Muzaffarpur in Bihar.Agropedology,8,10-14
Mobile No. – 9934927389
Email id –