Er. Indu Bhushan Bhagat
Soil & Water Engineering
- B.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering: Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa (Samastipur) Bihar
- M.Tech. in Soil and Water Engineering: Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana (Punjab) India
- Research Area: Soil & Water Engineering
- Research Interest: Irrigation & Drainage Engineering
- Kumar A; Kadam M D; Bhagat I B and Thaware J B (2006). Performance of Gothic Shape with Vertical Sidewall Greenhouse Structure in Cold Desert Region of India for Crop Production. Plasticulture, Epoca-Vol.6-No 124, www.plasticulture.com.
- Kumar A; Kumar D and Bhagat I B (2006). Studies on Greenhouse Environment in Cold Desert Areas. Journal of Agricultural Engineering. Vol.43(2): pp 8-12.
- Siag M; Chawla J K; Vashisht A and Bhagat I B (2009). Efficient Use of Canal Water through Drip Irrigation in Cotton (Gossypium hirsutum). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 79 (10): 794-797.
- Bhagat I B; Kumar R R and Kumar A (2009). Design, Development and Evaluation of Low COST Greenhouse Technology to Suit Cold Desert Conditions. Environment & Ecology. Vol. 27 (1A): 465-471.
- Rahul; Kumar R R and Bhagat I B (2009). Development of a Mathematical Model for Temperature Prediction Inside the Greenhouse. RAU J. Res. 19(1&2): 4-8.
- Kumar Vishal and Bhagat I B (2010). Design and Development of a Centrifugal Clarifier for Sugarcane Juice. RAU J. Res. 20(1&2): 6-10.
Moblile No. – 9471644828
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org