Er. Jitendra Rajput
Assistant Professor (since 2019)
Soil and Water Engineering
- B.Tech. (Agril. Engg) – Central Agricultural University, Imphal, Manipur.
- M.Tech. (Agril. Engg.) Irrigation Water Management Engineering– Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- Research Area–Irrigation management in canal command system
- Research interest– Pressurized irrigation system and soil & water modeling under trickle irrigation system
- J. Rajput, M. Kothari, S. R. Bhakar and R. Choudhary. 2017. Performance Assessment of Bhimsagar Irrigation Project using Technical and Maintenance Performance Indicators. Int. J. Agriculture Innovations and Res. 6(2):231.
- J. Rajput and M. Kothari. 2017. Performance Assessment of Bhimsagar Irrigation Project using Comparative Indicators. Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci. 6(10):3383-3393.
- J. Rajput, Mahesh Kothari and S.R. Bhakar. 2017. Performance Evaluation of Water Delivery System for Command Area of Left Main Canal of Bhimsagar Irrigation Project, Rajasthan. J. Agricultural Engineering, 54 (3):57.
- J. Rajput, R. Choudhary, M. Kothari and A. Kumari, 2018. Development of Optimum Irrigation Schedule and Rotational Water Allocation Plan for Bhimsagar Canal Command System. Int. J. Agriculture Sciences, 10(8):5852.
- J. Kumar, N. Patel, T. B. S. Rajput, A. Kumari and J. Rajput. 2018. Performance Evaluation and Calibration of Soil Moisture sensors for scheduling of irrigation in Brinjal crop (Solanum melongena L. var Pusa Shyamla). (Accepted). J. Soil and Water Conservation, India. J428 0022.
Moblile No. – 8700618221
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org