Assistant Professor (since 2009)
Department of Botany & Plant Physiology
- B. Sc. (Bot. Hons.) – Magadh University, Bihar
- M. Sc. in Botany & Plant Physiology – Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa
- D. in Plant Physiology – Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa
- Research Area: Botany & Plant Physiology; Ecology & Environment
- Research interest: Physiology of terminal heat stress in rabi crops; Abiotic stress amelioration in cultivated crops through microbes
- Kavita and Singh R.A. (1999). Response of lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.) genotypes to salt stress during germination. Journal of Applied Biology 9(2):172-175.
- Kavita and Singh R.A. (2003). Metabolic response of lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.) genotypes to salinity stress during germination. A.U. Journal of Research 13(1&2): 98-101.
- Kavita and Singh R.A. (2005). Differential response of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) genotypes against zinc stress in calcareous soil. Journal of Applied Biology 15(2): 19-21.
- Kavita, Singh R.A. and Kumar V. (2007). Physiological behaviour of chickpea (Cicer arietinum) genotypes grown in zinc deficient calcareous soil. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology 12(3): 290-292.
- Kavita and Singh R.A. (2014). Effect of application of zinc on yield and yield attributes of chickpea genotypes in calciorthent soil. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences 10(1): 309-313.
- Kumari S., Kavita, Akhtar S. and Kumar R. (2016). Yield and profitability of vegetable based intercrops in mango mother plant orchard. Advances in Life Sciences 5 (21): 9771-9773
- Kavita and Kumar V. (2017). Synergistic action of iron and phytohormones on enzyme activity, chlorophyll and grain yield of rice in iron-deficient soil. The Bioscan 12 (1): 59-63.
- Kavita and Pandey A. (2017). Physiological Attributes for Screening of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea Czern and Coss) Genotypes during Terminal Heat Stress. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences 6(9): 2908-2913.
- Kumari S., Kumar S. and Kavita (2018). Onion as vegetable intercrop in mango mother tree orchard augments yield and economic return. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences 7(3): 3441-3446.
- Kumari S., Das S., Kumar R. and Kavita (2018). Herbicide mixture for enhancing weed control efficiency and yield of onion (Onion cepa). International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences Special issue 7: 2710-2714.
- Kavita, Kumar A., Kumar M. and Kumari S. (2018). Morpho-physiological traits and yield of some promising maize (Zea mays L.) Hybrids under waterlogging stress. International Journal of Advanced Biological Research 8(1): 22-27.
Moblile No. – +91-9430488636
Email id – email@example.com