Assistant Professor cum Scientist
Department of Botany & Plant Physiology
- M. Sc. in Botany & Plant Physiology – Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa
- Ph.D. in Plant Physiology – Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa
- Research Area: Botany & Plant Physiology; Ecology & Environment
- Research interest: Physiology of terminal heat stress in rabi crops; Abiotic stress amelioration in cultivated crops through microbes
- Kavita and Singh R.A. (2014). Effect of application of zinc on yield and yield attributes of chickpea genotypes in calciorthent soil. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences 10(1): 309-313.
- Kumari S., Kavita, Akhtar S. and Kumar R. (2016). Yield and profitability of vegetable based intercrops in mango mother plant orchard. Advances in Life Sciences 5 (21): 9771-9773
- Kavita and Kumar V. (2017). Synergistic action of iron and phytohormones on enzyme activity, chlorophyll and grain yield of rice in iron-deficient soil. The Bioscan 12 (1): 59-63.
- Kavita and Pandey A. (2017). Physiological Attributes for Screening of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea Czern and Coss) Genotypes during Terminal Heat Stress. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences 6(9): 2908-2913.
- Kumari S., Kumar S. and Kavita (2018). Onion as vegetable intercrop in mango mother tree orchard augments yield and economic return. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences 7(3): 3441-3446.
- Kumari S., Das S., Kumar R. and Kavita (2018). Herbicide mixture for enhancing weed control efficiency and yield of onion (Onion cepa). International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences Special issue 7: 2710-2714.
- Kavita, Kumar A., Kumar M. and Kumari S. (2018). Morpho-physiological traits and yield of some promising maize (Zea mays) Hybrids under waterlogging stress. International Journal of Advanced Biological Research 8(1): 22-27.
- Kumari S., Kumar R., Das S.N. and Kavita (2019). Performance of different herbicides on weed control in onion (Allium cepa L) and its effect on economics. Current Journal of Applied Science and Technology 33(2): 1-5.
Moblile No. – +91-9430488636
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org