Dr. Lalita Rana
- Ph. D. in Agronomy – Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidhyalaya, Mohanpur, West Bengal
- M. Sc. (Ag.) Agronomy – Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Mohanpur, West Bengal
- B. Sc (Ag.) – Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Research Area– Site-specific Nutrient Management and Omission plot technique
- Research interest– Organic farming and Integrated nutrient management
- LalitaRana, Hirak Banerjee, Sudarshan Kumar Dutta, Krishnendu Ray, Kaushik Majumder and Sukamal Sarkar. 2017. Management practices of macronutrients for potato for smallholder farming system at alluvial soil (Entisols) of India. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science.(Online)
- Hirak Banerjee, LalitaRana, Krishnendu Ray, Sukamal Sarkar, Kallol Bhattacharyya, Sudarshan Dutta .2016. Differential physiological response in potato (Solanumtuberosum L.) upon exposure to nutrient omissions. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology. 21(2):129–136
- LalitaRana, Hirak Banerjee, Krishnendu Ray and Sukamal Sarkar. 2017. System of wheat intensification- A new approach for increasing wheat yield in small holder farming system.Journal of Applied and Natural Science 9 (3): 1453-1464
- Hirak Banerjee, Sukamal Sarkar, Prahlad Deb, Sudarshan Kumar Dutta, Krishnendu Ray, Lalita Rana and Kaushik Majumder. 2016. Impact of Zinc Fertilization on Potato (Solanumtuberosum) Zinc Use Efficiency, Quality and Economics in Entisol of West Bengal. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science 64(2):176-182
- Hirak Banerjee, A.M. Pushte, K Ray, S. Sarkar, A. Chakraborty and L. Rana. 2016. Influence of irrigation levels and mulching on growth, water use economics and quality of Potato (Solanumtuberosum) under new alluvial soil of West Bengal. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 61(3): 377-383.
- Hirak Banerjee, Sukama Sarkar, Krishnendu Ray, LalitaRana and Ashis Chakraborty. 2016. Integrated Nutrient Management In Potato Based Cropping System In Alluvial Soil Of West Bengal.Annals of Plant and Soil Research. 18(1):8-13
- Hirak Banerjee, Sukamal Sarkar, Sukanta Pal, Pintoo Bandopadhyay, Lalita Rana and Subhasis Samanta. 2019. Differential growth and yield response of hybrid rice (Oryza sativa L.) to seasonal variability. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 53(1): 62-66.
- Hirak Banerjee, Sudarshan Dutta, Lalita Rana, K. Ray, S. Sarkar and Kaushik Majumder 2016- page 7-9-Better crops (IPNI)
Moblile No. – 6398019419
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org