Dr. Lalita Rana
- Ph. D. in Agronomy – Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidhyalaya, Mohanpur, West Bengal
- M. Sc. (Ag.) Agronomy – Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Mohanpur, West Bengal
- B. Sc (Ag.) – Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Research Area– Site-specific Nutrient Management and Omission plot technique
- Research interest– Organic farming and Integrated nutrient management
- L. Rana, H. Banerjee, S. K. Dutta, K. Ray, K. Majumder and S. Sarkar. 2017. Management practices of macronutrients for potato for smallholder farming system at alluvial soil (Entisols) of India. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science.(Online)
- H. Banerjee, L. Rana, K. Ray, S. Sarkar, K. Bhattacharyya, S. Dutta .2016. Differential physiological response in potato (Solanumtuberosum L.) upon exposure to nutrient omissions. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology. 21(2):129–136
- L. Rana, H. Banerjee, K. Ray and S. Sarkar. 2017. System of wheat intensification- A new approach for increasing wheat yield in small holder farming system.Journal of Applied and Natural Science 9 (3): 1453-1464
- H. Banerjee, S. Sarkar, P. Deb, S. K. Dutta, K. Ray, L. Rana and K. Majumder. 2016. Impact of Zinc Fertilization on Potato (Solanumtuberosum) Zinc Use Efficiency, Quality and Economics in Entisol of West Bengal. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science 64(2):176-182
- Hirak Banerjee, A.M. Pushte, K Ray, S. Sarkar, A. Chakraborty and L. Rana. 2016. Influence of irrigation levels and mulching on growth, water use economics and quality of Potato (Solanumtuberosum) under new alluvial soil of West Bengal. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 61(3): 377-383.
- H. Banerjee, S. Sarkar, K. Ray, L. Rana and A. Chakraborty. 2016. Integrated Nutrient Management In Potato Based Cropping System In Alluvial Soil Of West Bengal.Annals of Plant and Soil Research. 18(1):8-13
- H. Banerjee, S. Sarkar, S. Pal, P. Bandopadhyay, L. Rana and S. Samanta. 2019. Differential growth and yield response of hybrid rice (Oryza sativa L.) to seasonal variability. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 53(1): 62-66.
- H. Banerjee, S. Dutta, L. Rana, K. Ray, S. Sarkar and K. Majumder. 2016- page 7-9-Better crops (IPNI)
Moblile No. – 6398019419
Email id – email@example.com