Dr. P. K. Pranav
Associate Professor (since 2018)
Farm Machinery & Power Engg.
- B. Tech. in Agricultural Engineering – Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa
- M. Tech. in Farm Machinery and Power – Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Ph. D. in Farm Machinery and Power – Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Research Area – Farm Machinery and Power
- Research Interest – Farm Power, Computer and sensor application in agriculture, Precision agriculture, Soil dynamics and traction, Ergonomics in agriculture
- Pranav, P. K. and Pandey, K. P. 2008. Computer Simulation of Ballast Management for Agricultural Tractors. Journal of Terramechanics. (45), 185-192.
- Tiwari, V. K., Pandey, K. P. and Pranav, P. K. 2010. A review on traction prediction equations. Journal of Terramechanics. 47, 191-199.
- Pranav, P. , Pandey, K. P., and Tewari, V. K. 2010. Digital wheel slipmeter for agricultural 2WD Tractors. Computer and Electronics in Agriculture, 73, 188-193.
- Pranav, P. K., Tewari, V. K., Pandey, K. P. and Jha, K. R. 2012. Automatic wheel slip control system in field operations for 2wd tractors. Computer and Electronics in Agriculture, 84, 1-6.
- Pranav, P. K., Tapang, T., Pal, A. and Deb, S. K. 2015. Importance of Automatic Variable Single Hitch Point for 2WD Tractors – A Theoretical Analysis. Engineering in Agriculture, Environment and Food, 8, 298-306.
- Pranav, P. K., and Biswas, M. 2016. Mechanical intervention for reducing dust concentration in traditional rice mills. Industrial Health. 54, 315-323.
- Pranav, P. K. and Patel, T. 2016. Impact of ergonomic intervention in manual orange harvester among the workers of hilly region in India. WORK: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment, and Rehabilitation. 54, 179-187.
- Patel, T., Pranav, P.K. and Biswas, M. 2018. Nonfatal agricultural work-related injuries: A case study from Northeast India. WORK: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment, and Rehabilitation, 59, 367–374.
- Kumar, A., Pranav, P. K. and Kumar, S. 2018. Computer Simulation of Three-Point Linkage Parameters for Virtual Hitch Point and Optimum Depth of Operation. Engineering in Agriculture, Environment and Food, Vol. 11 (3): 114-121.
- Biswas, M., Pranav, P. K. and Nag, P. K. 2018. Spirometry Prediction Equations for North-eastern Indian Population. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 2018; 62(4): 431-438.
Moblile No. – 9436228995/ 8131871910
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org