Dr. Ramesh Kumar Jha
Chief Scientist-cum-Professor Forestry (Since 2009)
- Ph.D. (Forestry) – Forest Research Institute , Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
- Post Graduate Diploma (Forestry Management) – Dr. H.S. Gour University, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh
- Research Area– Silviculture, Forest Management & Agroforestry
- Research interest– Silviculture & Tree crop Interaction
- Jha, R.K. 2018. Hydrology of cyclical agroforestry system in north Bihar . Indian J. of Agrodorestry Vol. No. 1 PP.1-6.
- Jha, R. K. 2014. Projected climate change scenario of Bihar for the your 2100. Bioglobia. Vol .1 No. 1. PP. 28-35.
- Jha,R.K.2012 A Study of Variability, Associations and Path Analysis in Poplar(Populus deltoides Bartr.ex Marsh), Journal ofSustainableForestry,31:3,185204,DOI:10.1080/10549811.2011.541014 ISSN:1054-9811
- D.K.Das, O.P.Chaturvedi, R.K.Jha and Rajeev Kumar 2011. Yield, Soil health and Economics of aonla( Emblica officinalis Gaertn) based agri-horticultural system in eastern India. Current Science Vol.101.No.6.pp.789-791.
- D.K.Das, O.P.Chaturvedi, R.Laik, R.K.Jha and A.K.Chakraborty2010 Aerial Tree Biomass and Nutrient status of soil in Acacia lenticularis(L.)Willd Plantations in relation to stand Density. Indian Journal of Agroforestry12(1):8-12
- Jha,R.K. 2010. Variability, Associations, path coefficient and stability analysis in poplar( Populus deltoides Bartr ex. Marsh.). Indian J.of Agroforestry.Vol.11No.1:32-40
- Jha, R.K., H.C.Karnataka and D.N.Pant.2009. Forest Landuse planning for Thano range, DehraDun forest Division,Uttarakhand. Range Management and Agroforestry30(1):72-77
- Jha, R.k.2009. Cassia siamea (Lamk) Inwin Barneby based agri-silvicultural system in Eastern Bihar: an economic analysis.Range Management and Agroforestry30(2): 153-154.
- Jha, R.k.2008. Evaluation of performance of exotic poplar clones under nursery conditions in Bihar, India.Indian J. Tropical Biodiversity 16(1):1-22.
- Jha, R.K,D.K.Das and A.K.Chakraborty.2008. Fuel wood biomass production from prunings of Dalbergia sissoo.Roxb. plantations in Bihar. Journal of Tropical Forestry, June vol.24(1&11):25-30.
Moblile No. – 9934927389
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org