Assistant Professor cum Scientist
Entomology, Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay College of Horticulture and Forestry,Piprakothi
- BSc.(Agriculture)-Birsa Agricultural University, Kanke Ranchi
- MSc. Ag(Entomology)- Birsa Agricultural University, Kanke Ranchi
- Research Area– Agronomical aspect
- Research Interest–Bio- control
- Sanjay kumar and S.k. Mandal. March 2015 Efficacy of microbial insecticides Helicoverpa armigera Ann.pl. protect. Sci. 23 (1) :158-199
- Rabindra Prasad , Uday kumar Prasad, Sanjay kumar, and Devendra Prasad 2007 Management of linseed Bud fly, Dasyneura lini Barnes through varietal resistant and insecticide application J. plant prot. Environ. 4 (2):116-121.
- Rabindra Prasad , Sanjay kumar, Sanjay kumar Sathi and Devendra Prasad 2007.Eco-friendly Management of Brinjal Shoot and Fruit Borer through insecticidal application and varietal Resistance J. plant prot. Environ. 4 (1):78-81
- Rabindra Prasad , Sanjay kumar,Amit Kandulna and Devendra Prasad 2006. Integrated Management of Dimond Back Mouth (Plutella Xylostella L.) Through intercropping and insecticides J. plant prot. Environ. 3 (1):40-43.
- Rabindra Prasad , Sanjay kumar, and Devendra Prasad 2006 An account of mite pest fauna associated with common vegetables grown in Ranchi J. plant prot. Environ. 3 (1):149-151.
- Devendra Prasad, Sanjay kumar, and Rabindra Prasad 2004 Succession and Incidence of Major Insect Pest Infesting Different Genotypes of Linseed Ann.pl. protect. Sci. 12 (2):279-282.
Mobile No. – 7903912327
Email id –