Dr. Shiva Pujan Singh
- Ph.D. – Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (U.P)
- M. Sc. (Agril. Economics) – Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa
- B. Sc. (Ag.) – Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa
- Research area – Agricultural Economics
- Research Interest – Economics of Sugarcane Farming
- Ranjan, Abhay, Minnatullah, Md. Chand. H., Singh, S.P. and Dubey, S. 2018. Evaluation of sugarcane varieties against Pokkahboeng disease and its natural occurrence.Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci.7(10) : 44-50.
- Singh, S.P. Singh, H.P. Kumari, Meera, Minnatullah, Md. Chand, H. and Kumar, B. 2018. Economic Analysis of production, resource efficiency and constraints analysis of sugarcane cultivation in East Chaparan district of North Bihar.International Jr. of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences 7(10): 512-519. ISSN ; 2319-7706.
- Ranjan, Abhay, Minnatullah, Md. Chand, H., Paswan, S. and Singh, S. P. 2018. Performance and economics of different fungicides against Pokkahboeng disease in sugarcane.Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies,6(5): 2475-2480.
- Yadav, R.N.; Kumari, Meera and Shiva Pujan Singh (2003). WTO and its impact of Indian Agricultural Exports, Bihar Economic Journal, Conference issue 126-131.
- Shiva Pujan Singh; MeeraKumari and Tara Shankar (2004).“Pattern of employment in Betelvine cultivation”.Environment and Ecology, 22 (Spl-3), 486-489.
- Shiva Pujan Singh; MeeraKumari and R.N. Yadav (2005).“Resource efficiency of milk production of Pusa Block”.Environment of Ecology, 23(5) (Spl-4), 696-701.
- Kumar Janmajay and Shiva Pujan Singh (2005).“Farmers attitude towards risk in green belt of Bihar”. Agricultural Economics Research Review, Abstract in Conference Issue-18. P-179.
- MeeraKumari; Shiva Pujan Singh and Janmajay Kumar (2005).“Marketing of milk production in Lalitpur district, Nepal”.Environment and Ecology 24 (3) : 539-543.
- Singh, Shiva Pujan, Singh, H.P, Kumari, Meera and MeenaKokesh (2018). “Assessment of variations in yield gap and constraints analysis in sugarcane production in Bihar; International Jr. current Microbiology app. Science, 2018, special issue-7:2667-2675.
- Kumari, Meera, Singh, S.P., Rahaman, S.K.M, Bairwa, S.L. and Meena, L.K 2018).Value chain analysis of major pulses in Bihar; A situation analysis.International Journal of current Microbiology and applied Science. IssN:2319-7706. Special issue-6: pp2832-2842.
- Ahmad, Nasim, Sinha, D.K., Singh, K.M, Mishra, R.R. and Singh, Shiva Pujan. Resource use efficiency in sugarcane production in Bihar (India); A stochastic frontier Analysis. April, 2018, Volume VIII, Issue XXV; Multilogic in science An International indexed, quarterly and refereed Journal in Science Agriculture and Engineering.
Moblile No. – 993490259/6202726063
Email id – email@example.com