Dr. Soibam Lanabir Singh
Department of Forestry
- Ph. D (Forestry) – Mizoram University, Mizoram
- M.Sc. (Forestry) – Mizoram University, Mizoram
- B.Sc. (Forestry) – North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST), Arunachal Pradesh
- Research Area – Agroforestry, Silviculture & Forest Management
- Research Interest – Carbon Sequestration, Climate Change (adaptation and mitigation), Integrated Farming Systems
- A. Kenye, U.K. Sahoo, S.L. Singh, A. Gogoi (2019). Soil organic carbon stock of different land uses of Mizoram, Northeast India. AIMS Geosciences, 5(1): 25-41.
- S.L. Singh and U.K.Sahoo (2019). Shift in Phenology of some Dominant Tree species due to Climate Change in Mizoram, North-East India. Indian Journal of Ecology, 46(1): 132-136.
- S.L. Singh and U.K. Sahoo (2019). Socio-Economic and Demographic Factors Influencing Farmers’ Decision on Homegarden Management Practices and Carbon Storage in Mizoram, Northeast India. International Journal of Ecology and Environmental Sciences, 45(1): 59-69.
- L. Hrahsel, S.S. Sahoo, S.L. Singh, U.K. Sahoo (2019). Assessment of Plant Diversity and Carbon Stock of a Sub-Tropical Forest Stand of Mizoram, India. Environment and Ecology, 37(1A): 229-237.
- U.K. Sahoo, S.L. Singh, S.S. Sahoo, L. Naundunga, L. Nuntluanga, A.S. Devi, J. Zothansiama (2018). Forest Dwellers’ Perception on Climate Change and their Adaptive Strategies to Withstand Impacts in Mizoram, North-East India. Journal of Envirnmental Protection, 9: 1372-1392.
- S.L. Singh, U.K. Sahoo, A. Gogoi, A. Kenye (2018). Effect of land Use Changes on Carbon Stock Dynamics in Major Land Use Sectors of Mizoram, Northeast India. Journal of Environmental Protection, 9: 1262-1285.
- S.L. Singh, U.K. Sahoo, A. Kenye, A. Gogoi (2018). Assessment of Growth, Carbon Stock and Sequestration Potential of Oil Palm Plantations in Mizoram, Northeast India. Journal of Environmental Protection, 9: 912-931.
- S.L. Singh and U.K. Sahoo (2018). Assessment of Biomass, Carbon Stock and Carbon Sequestration Potential of two Major land Uses of Mizoram, India. International Journal of Ecology and Environmental Sciences, 44(3): 293-306.
- A. Gogoi, U.K. Sahoo, S.L. Singh (2017). Assessment of Biomass and Total Carbon Stock in a Tropical Wet Evergreen Rainforest of Eastern Himalaya along a Disturbance Gradient. Journal of Plant Biology and Soil Health, 4(1):8.
- U.K.Sahoo, K. Vanlalhriatpuia, S.L. Singh, K, Upadhyaya, Lalnilawma, Tawnenga (2015). Effect of intercropping on forage yield and quality of Zea mays L in Saiha district of Mizoram, India. Range management and Agroforestry, 36(2): 183-187.
Moblile No. – 9402044741
Email id – email@example.com