Er. Sudarshan Prasad
Soil & Water Engineering
- B. Tech. in Agricultural Engineering: Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa (Samastipur) Bihar
- M. Tech. in Irrigation & Drainage Engineering: G.B.Pant University of Agri. & Technology, Pantnagar
- Research Area: Irrigation and Drainage Engineering
- Research Interest: Climatic study, Remote Sensing and GIS
- Prasad, Sudarshan and Kumar, V. (2013). Evaluation of FAO-56 Penman–Monteith and alternative methods for estimating reference evapotranspiration using limited climatic data at Pusa. Journal of Agrometeorology. 15 (1): 22- 29.
- Prasad, Sudarshan; Kumar, A. and Sharma, H. C. (2013). Dynamic modelling of Natural Spring Discharge in Mid-Himalyan. Indian J. of Soil Conservation. 41 (2): 107-114.
- Prasad, Sudarshan, V. Kumar, A.K. Sinha and A. K. P. Singh (2012). Evaluation of Hargreaves method for estimating r evapotranspiration at Pusa, India. International Agricultural Engineering Journal.21(3-4): 90-95.
- Prasad, Sudarshan; Sinha, A.K. and Kumari, M. (2012). Probability analysis of monthly and seasonal rainfall for Budaun District of UP. Environment & Ecology. 30 (1): 11-14.
- Sinha, A.K.; Prasad, Sudarshan and Nikam, S.P. (2012). Selection of water production function for sunflower. International J. of Agricultural Engg. 4 (1):56-59.
- Kumar, A.; Sharma, H.C.; Singh, R. and Prasad, Sudarshan (2011). Modelling of spring discharge in mid hill of north-west Himalayas. Indian J. of Soil. Cons.39 (2): 95-99.
- Singh, R.; Prasad, Sudarshan; Sharma, H.C.; and Kumar, A. (2006). Determination of station weights using GIS techniques. Indian J. of Soil. Cons.34 (2): 170-171.
- Praveen S.,Sahu, R.K.,and Prasad, Sudarshan. (2016). Effect of hydrogel application on water holding capacity of soil.” Presented in the International Conference on ‘Emerging Technologies in Agricultural and Food Engineering’ held at I.I.T., Kharagpur (India) during Dec. 27-30, 2016 which has been published as Ch. 23 in ‘Precision Farming and Resource Management’, (Eds.) V. K. Tiwari and others, Excel Publishers, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-93-86256-29-4: 254-260
Moblile No. – 9471644833
Email id – email@example.com