Assistant Professor-cum- Scientist
- M. Sc. (Agril. Statistics) – Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa,Bihar
- B. Sc. (Ag.) – Bihar Agricultural College, Sabour, Bhagalpur
- Research area – Agricultural Statistics
- Research Interest – Forecasting Models
- Paswan, Sudhir.,Minnatullah, Md., Kumar, M. and Sattar, A. 2018. Impact of weather factors on development of red rot disease of sugarcane agro-ecosystem.Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci.,7(2): 8-12.
- Chand, H., Kumari, R.,Minnatullah, Md. and Paswan, S. 2018. Management of borers complex through pheromone traps in sugarcane agro-ecosystem of Bihar.Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci.,7: 158-167.
- Kumari, R., Chand, H. and Paswan, S., 2018. Influence of weather factors on fluctuation of PyrillaperpusillaWalker population in sugarcane.Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci.,7: 153-157.
- Ranjan, Abhay, Minnatullah, Md. Chand, H., Paswan, S. and Singh, S. P. 2018. Performance and economics of different fungicides against Pokkahboeng disease in sugarcane.Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies,6(5): 2475-2480.
- Ranjan, Abhay, Minnatullah, Md., Chand, H., Paswan, S. and Dubey, S., 2018. Impact of weather factors on Pokkahboeng disease of sugarcane. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry,7(5): 2278-2280.
- Paswan, Sudhir, Chand, H. and Kumar, M. 2017. Forewarning model for borers of sugarcane under Bihar agro-ecosystem.Bull. ofEnv., Pharmaco. Life Sci.,7(1): 66-68.
- Kumar, A., Chand, H. and Paswan, S. 2017. Bio-efficacy of newer insecticides against shoot borer, ChiloInfuscatellus Snellenunder sugarcane agro-ecosystem in Bihar. The Bioscan,12(2):803-805.
- Chand, Prakash, Kumar, A., Chand, H. and Paswan, S. 2017. Population dynamics of sugarcane leaf hopper, Pyrillaperpusilla Walker with relation to abiotic factor in Bihar, India. Eco.Env.& Cons. 23(2): 859-863.
- Kumar, Navnit, Kumari, G., Kumar, A. and Paswan, S. 2016. Influence of manuring and irrigation scheduling on system productivity, resource use efficiency, nutrient uptake and incidence of early shoot-borer (Chiloinfuscatellus) in sugarcane (Saccharumspp. Hybrid complex) and garlic (Allium sativum) Intercropping system. Indian Journal of Agronomy,61(3): 297-306.
- Chand, H., Kumar, A. and Paswan, S. 2016. Efficacy of IPM modules against sugarcane Chilotumidicostalis under sub-tropical condition.Environment & Ecology34(2 A): 665-667.