Dr. Sanjay Kumar Singh
Professor (since 2009)
Ph.D. in Plant Pathology – Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, UP, India
M.Sc (Ag) Plant Pathology – Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa, Samastipur, Bihar
Research area – Fruit Pathology specially banana and Papaya
Research interest – Working on etiology of different diseases of fruit crops and their management.
- Singh, UP., S.K. Singh and B. K Sharma (2000). Time – dependent sporulation, conidial size and germ tube formation in Alternaria tenuissima (Kunze ex Pers.) Wiltshire. J Phytopathology. 148: 413-416. @2000 Blackwell Wissens Chafts Verlag, Berlin
- Singh, S.K., UP. Singh, Leepika Tuli, B. Prithiviraj and B.K Sharma (2000). Effect of spore concentration of Alternaria tenuissima on germination and development of germ tubes on host and non- host .Indian Phytopath. 53 (4): 419-422.
- Singh, S.K., U.P. Singh and Leepika Tuli (2001). Effect of some plant extracts on Alternaria tenuissima Kunze ex Pers. (Cajanus cajan 1. Millsp.) Indian J Plant Pathol. 19 (1&2): 29-33.
- Singh, S.K., L. Tuli, U.P. Singh, and B. Prithiviraj (2001). Effect of temperature, light/darkness and relative humidity on germination an_ sporulation of Alternaria tenuissima . Indian Phytopath. 54 (1) : 128-130
- Singh, S.K., RB. Singh, R. Chand and D. Singh (2002). Influence of bio-fertilizer organic manure and inorganic manure on major foliar diseases of rice (Oryza sativa) in rainfed condition. Indian J Plant Pathology. 20 (1&2) : 48-51
- Singh,U.P; S.K Singh; N.K.R. Pathak ; A.L.J. Rao; B.K . Sarma (2002). Effect of lapachol on conidial germination of Alternaria tenuissima (Kunze ex Pers.) Wiltshire, inciting blight of pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp.) . Journal of Mycology and Plant Pathology; 32(2): 255-257
- Chand, R.; R. Verma; S. K. Singh; S. Chaurasia and M. Lal (2003). Biology of the aquatic isolates of Sclerotium rolfsii . Indian Phytopath. 56 (3) : 293-294
- K. Singh, P.K. Jha and P.K. Ray (2010). Integrated Management of Papaya Ring Spot Virus (PRSV) in Agro Ecological Conditions of Bihar. Acta Horticulturae (ISHS) 851:487-494
- K. Singh, P.K. Jha and P.K. Ray (2010). Papaya Diseases in Bihar: An Overview . Acta Horticulturae (ISHS) 851:481-486
- Singh, S.K. and Kumar, R. (2015). Etiology, symptomatology and molecular characterization of papaya root rot – a new and serious threat. Indian Phytopath. 68 (3): 348-349.
- Kumar, R. and Singh, S. K (2015). Growth characteristic of Fusarium solani causing root rot disease in papaya (Carica papaya ) –A new threat in agro-ecological conditions of Bihar. Bioved. 26 (2) 281-284
- Kumar, R. and Singh, S.K (2015). Efficacy of different fungicides against Fusarium solani causing root rot of papaya (Carica papaya )-A new threat in agro-ecological conditions of Bihar. New Agriculturist. 26 (2) 307-310
- Kumar, R. and Singh, S.K. (2016). Integrated management of root rot of papaya (Carica papaya) caused by Fusarium solani. Journal of Agri. Search 3(2)106-109
- Kumar, R., Singh, S. K., Kumari, A., Kumar, A. and Yadav S. (2017). In vitro evaluation of various bio-control agents against Fusarium solani isolated from Papaya (Carica papaya) Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci 6(4): 40-50
- Kumar, R and Singh, SK; Yadav, S. and Singh, M. (2017). Effect of different management practices for root rot disease of papaya caused by Fusarium solani . New Agriculturist 28(1) : 147–151
- Kumar, R., Singh, S. K. and Yadav, S. (2017). Effect of planting season and plant geometry on disease incidence, plant growth and yield of papaya (Carica papaya). Green Farming 8 (2) : 468-472
- Kumar, R. and Singh, S. K. (2017). Evaluation of organic amendments and plant extracts against Fusarium solani causing root rot of papaya (Carica papaya ). Research in environment and life sciences 10 (1) :25-27
- Kumar, R., Singh, S. K., Yadav, S., Kumar, R., Choubey, A. and Kumari, A. (2018). Compatibility of Trichoderma viride with different fungicide and organic cake. Journal of Pharmacognoy and Phytochemistry 7(2): 2398-2401,
Mobile No. – 8789772425/ 9431883416
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com