The university organizes training programmes on Mushroom Production Technology, regularly. Training programmes are being organized for the farmers as well as enterpreneurs. Interested persons from any corner of the country can participate. The training programmes cover following activities through practicals wherever required:
- Production, Protection, Crop Management of Oyster, Button and Dudhia mushroom through practicals.
- Compost production methods for Button mushroom through practicals (Long, Short and ZEPT).
- Spawn production of Oyster, Button and Dudhia mushroom and their management aspects.
- Harvesting, Packing, Processing and value addition of mushroom.
- Preparation of different recipe of mushroom.
- Marketing of mushroom and its products.
- Design and establishment of mushroom farm.
- exposure visit on the field of successful mushroom growers.
- Enterpreneurial skill development.
Next Training Programme:
|S. No.||Period||No. of Participants||Topic||Remarks|
|1.||29-31 January, 2018||60||Mushroom Production & Processing||समस्तीपुर जेल के लिए|
Interested farmers and enterpreneurs may apply in the prescribed format and deposit the requisite training fee online as per the details below:
|Account Name||Mushroom Revolving Fund|
|Name of the Bank||Punjab National Bank, RAU Pusa Branch|
Further details can be obtained from:
|Dr. Dayaram, Principal Investigator, Mushroom Project,
email: email@example.com, Mob. 9430464088
|Dean, Faculty of Basic Sciences & Humanities,