Dr. Meenakshi Dwivedi
- Ph. D. Plant Pathology – G.B.P.U.A. & T., Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
- M. Sc. (Ag.) with Plant Pathology – G.B.P.U.A. & T. Pantnagar
- B. Sc (Hons.) Botany – Hindu College, Delhi University, Delhi
- Research Area – Biological control
- Research interest – Improvement of biocontrol agents (Trichoderma spp.) for Integrated Disease Management
- Dwivedi, M. and Tewari, A. K. 2017. Crop specific effect of native Trichoderma Indian Phytopathology. 70(4): 457-462
- Dwivedi, M. and Tewari, A. K. 2017. Mycoparasitic potential of growth promoting Trichoderma strains against phytopathogens. Annals of Agricultural Research. 38(3): 262-269.
- Dwivedi, M. and Vishunavat, K. 2018. Compatibility of Trichoderma strains and their mutants with common agrochemicals. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 7(5): 2744-2747.
- Dwivedi, M. and Rautela, A. 2018. Application of functional genomics in agriculture. International Journal of Chemical Studies. 6(1): 462-465.
- Rautela, A. and Dwivedi, M. 2018. Wheat stem rust race Ug99: a shifting enemy. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 7(1): 1262-1266.
Moblile No. – 9625238220
Email id – email@example.com