Dr. Dinesh Rai
- Ph.D. – Plant Pathology- G.B.P.U.A & T, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
- M.Sc. (Ag.) – Plant Pathology- VBSPU, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Research Area- Bio-Control of Plant diseases & Bio-formulation
- Research interest- Bio-control & Mycology
- Rai, D. (2018). Performance of stress tolerance rice varieties treated with trichoderma spp. Under rainfed condition in Bihar. Int. J. Curr. Microbiology. App. Sci. 7(9)368-378
- Rai, D and Singh S.K.(2018) Is banded and leaf and sheath blight a potential threat to maize cultivation in Bhar ?. Int. J. Curr. Microbiology. App. Sci. 7(11)671-683
- Rai, D. and Tewari, A.K. (2017). Optimization of nutrient sources to increase the biomass production and development of Trichoderma harzianum Th 14 formulations. J. Mycol. and Pl. Pathol. 47 (2): 147-160.
- Rai D. and Tewari, A.K. (2016). Evaluation of different carbon and nitrogen sources for better growth and sporulation of T. harzianum(Th14). J. Agric. Biotech. Sustain. Dev. 8(8):67-70.
- Rai D. and Tewari, A.K. (2016). Shelf life studies of different formulations based on Trichoderma harzianum (Th14). Annals of Biological Research 7 (7):1-5.
- Rai, D., Mishra, A.K. and Pandey, A. (2014). Integrated management of Alternaria blight in Indian mustard. The Bioscan 9(3):1247-1249.
- Meena, P.D., Gour, R.B., Gupta, J.C., Singh, H.K, Awasthi, R.P.,Netam, R.S., Godika, S., Sandhu, P.S., Prasad, R., Rathi, A.S., Rai, D.,Thomas, L., Patel, G.A. and C., Chattopadhyay (2013). Non-chemical agents provide tenable, eco-friendly alternatives for the management of the major diseases devastating Indian Mustard (Brassica juncea) India. Crop Protection 53: 169-175.
- Rai, D., Pandey, A., Phoolchand and Akhauri, R.K. (2009). Screening of Brassica germplasm and advanced breeding materials to identify tolerance sources against Alternaria blight and white rust. J. Oilseed Res. 26: 486-489.
- Agarwal, P.C., Singh, B., Dev, U., Rani, I., Rai, D., Joshi, K.D., Chand, D., Maurya, A.K. and Khetarpal, R. K. (2004). Interceptions of seed-borne pathogens in introduced planting material. Indian J. Microbiology. 44 (1): 37-42.
- Rai, D., Jain, C., Maheshwari, S.K., Rani, I., Singh, B., Rajan., Khetarpal, R.K. and Lal, A. (2004). Detection of pathogenic fungi and nematodes in indigenous germplasm during 2002. Indian J. Plant Prot. 32 (1): 154-157.
Moblile No. – 7091855455
Email id – email@example.com