Assistant Professor cum Scientist
- BSc. (Ag.)-RAU, Pusa, Bihar
- MSc. Oleiriculture–RAU, Pusa, Bihar
- PhD.(Horticulture)– Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi, U.P.
- Research Area– Vegetable and Floriculture
- Research Interest–Natural farming, organic farming, vegetable cultivation, Nutri garden etc
- Neeraj, and Vinay Kumar (2022). Induced morphological mutants by gamma rays and EMS in chilli (Capsicum annum L.). The Pharma Innovation Journal, 11(5): 1306-1309.
- Neeraj, BK Singh, Manish Kumar Singh, Rohit Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Singh and AK Pal (2021). Mutagenic effectiveness and efficiency of gamma rays and ems on chilli (Capsicum annum L.). International Journal of Chemical Studies; 9(1): 2127-2129.
- Neeraj*, B. K. Singh, Anand K. Singh and A. K. Pal (2020). Assessment of Mutagenicity Induced by Gamma Rays and EMS in M1 Generation of Chilli (Capsicum annuum L.). Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci (2020) 9(7): 482-488.
- Kumar Sanjay, R.N.Singh, V.P.Chaudhary and Neeraj (2017). Effect of integrated nutrient management on growth and yield of tomato in Begusarai district of Bihar. Indian J.Hort .74(4) December : 541-545
- Mandal, S.K., Kumar V., Chaudhary, S.C., Neeraj and Kumar, S. (2010). Impact on perceived characteristic and adoption level of trained farmers in Krishi Vigyan Kendra above plant protection measures. Environment & Ecology 28(2B):1304-1306
- Neeraj; H.P. Mishra and P. B. Jha. (2005) Variability Study in gladiolus. Haryana J. hortic. Sci., 34 (1-2): 70-72.
- Neeraj; H. P. Mishra and P.B. Jha. (2001) Correlation and path-coefficient analysis in gladiolus. Journal of Ornamental Horticulture. 4 (2): 74-78
- Neeraj, H.P. Mishra and P.B. Jha (2000). Evaluation of Gladiolus germplasm under North Bihar condition. Indian J. Hort. 57 (2): 178-181.
- Neeraj, H.P. Mishra and K.N. Pathak (2000). Reaction of Gladiolus genotypes to root-knot nematode (M. incognita), RAU J. Res. 10 (1): 85-86.
Mobile No. – 9431872865
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org