Er. Manoranjan Kumar
Farm Machinery & Power Engineering
- B. Tech. in Agricultural Engineering: Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa (Samastipur)
- M. Tech. in Farm Machinery & Power Engineering: Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa (Samastipur)
- Research Area: Farm Machinery
- Research Interest: Farm Machinery, Farm Power, Computer application in agriculture, Precision agriculture, Sustainable livelihood through mechanization, Ergonomics in agriculture,, Renewable Energy
- Manoranjan Kumar & R. B Ram. 2014. Status of Farm Mechanization in Samastipur District of Bihar National (2014 ). Journal J. appl Bio 14(2): 86-91.
- Manoranjan Kumar & R. B Ram. 2006. Status of Farm Mechanization in Samastipur District of Bihar National (2006).Journal J. appl Bio 14(2): 24-26.
- Subhash Chandra, Manoranjan Kumar & sanjay Kumar. 2016. Field and Economic Performance of Tillage Implements under dry and Wet land Situation (2016). Environment and Ecology 34(3A): 1150-1154.
- Subhash Chandra, sanjay Kumar & Manoranjan Kumar. 2012. Field and Economic Performance of 8 row self propelled paddy Transplanter in puddle and un puddle calcareous soil RAU Journal Res 22(1&2) 6-11.
- Kumar, Dheeraj and Kumar, Manoranjan (2017). Identification of mechanization gaps for different farm operations for fodder and crop cultivation in Pusa (Bihar) region. International Journal Forestry & Crop Improvement, 8 (1): 16-22, DOI: 10.15740/HAS/IJFCI/8.1/16-22.
- Kumar, Dheeraj and Kumar, Manoranjan (2017). Influence of different age seedlings mat type characteristics at different speed of self-propelled 8-row rice transplanter in district of Samastipur, Bihar, India. International Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 10(2) : 1-9, DOI: 10.15740/HAS/IJAE/10.2/1-9.
- Kumar, Dheeraj, Kumar, Manoranjan and Kant, Rajni (2017). Mechanization planning to bridge the mechanization gap for different farm operations to meet fodder and crop production in region, Pusa, Bihar, India. International Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 10(2) : 1-9, DOI:10.15740/HAS/IJAE/10.2/1-9.
- Kumar, Manoranjan., Kumar, Sunil., Kumar, Dheeraj and Rani, Priyanka (2018). Impact Assessment of PAU Maize Dehuskar cum Sheller with the local variety Devaki. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 7
- Rani, Priyanka., Rai, Sumit., Kumar, Manoranjan and Kumari, Sangeeta (2018). Biochar: A Boon For Agriculture. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 7
- Dheeraj Kumar, Ruchi Mehta, Rakhi Yadav, Shivam Kumar and Manoranjan KumarStudies on fisheries status and socio-economic conditions of fisher community in Dholi region, Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies 2018; 6(3): 76-80
Moblile No. – 9431041987
Email id – email@example.com