Assistant Professor-cum- Scientist
- Ph.D. – Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa, Bihar
- M.Sc. (Ag.) Plant Pathology – Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa, Bihar
- B. Sc. (Ag.) – College of Agriculture, Akola, Maharashtra
- Research area – Sugarcane Pathology
- Research Interest – Sugarcane Pathology
- Minnatullah, Md. Kumar, S., Akhtar, R. and Dohare, S., 2010. Management of red rot disease through sett treatment with bioagents.Environment & Ecology 28(4A): 2660-2661.
- Minnatullah, Md. Kumar, S., Dohare, S. and Akhtar, R. 2010. Evaluation of sugarcane genotypes against red rot, wilt and smut diseases. Indian sugar, July 2010, pp-23-26.
- Minnatullah, Md. Kumar, A. and Chand, H. 2016. Screening of sugarcane genotypes against major diseases and borer pests.The Bioscan, 11(3): 1891-1894.
- Minnatullah, Md. Kamat, D.N. 2017.Identification of pathotypes of red rot pathogen in sugarcane.Agrica, Vol. 6: 147-149.
- Minnatullah, Md. and Kamat, D.N. 2018. Losses due to Red Rot pathogen in cane juice quality. Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci.,7(2): 13-16.
- AbhayRanjan, Minnatullah, Md. Chand, H., Singh, S.P. and Dubey S. 2018. Evaluation of Sugarcane varieties against Pokkah boeng disease and its natural occurrence.Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci. 7(10) : 44-50.
- AbhayRanjan, Minnatullah, Md. Chand, H., Paswan, S. and Dubey, S., 2018.Impact of weather factors on Pokkah boeng disease of sugarcane.Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry.7(5): 2278-2280.
- AbhayRanjan, Minnatullah, Md. Chand, H., Paswan, S. and Singh, S.P., 2018.Performance and economics of different fungicides against Pokkah boeng disease in sugarcane.Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies.6(5): 2475-2480.
- Paswan, S., Minnatullah, Md. Kumar, M. and Sattar, A. 2018. Impact of weather factors on development of red rot disease of sugarcane agro-ecosystem. Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Scie.,7(2): 8-12.
- Prasoon, P., Minnatullah, Md., Dohare, S. and Paswan, S. 2014. Factors affecting blight and mortality diseases of sugarcane seedlings.Ann. Pl. Protec. Sci. 22(2) : 447-448.
- Prasoon, P., Minnatullah, Md. and Dohare, S. 2014. Seedling blight and mortality diseases of sugarcane and their management.Indian Journal of Sugarcane Technology 29(01) : 17-21.
- Minnatullah, Md. andDohare.S. 2015. Disease scenario of sugarcane seedling and standing crops in Bihar. Current status of sugarcane research in India. Nova Publishers, New York, 115-144.