Dr. Sanjay Kumar Patel
Associate Professor (since 2018)
Farm Machinery & Power Engg.
- B. Tech. in Agricultural Engineering– Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur
- M. Tech. in Farm Machinery and Power– G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar
- Ph. D. in Farm Machinery and Power– Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
- Research Area– Farm Machinery and Power
- Research Interest– Farm Machinery, Farm Power, Computer and sensor application in agriculture, Precision agriculture, Sustainable livelihood through mechanization, Ergonomics in agriculture, Agro-energy audit, Renewable Energy
- Patel, S.K. and Mani, Indra, (2011). Effect of multiple passes of tractor with varying Normal load on Subsoil compaction. Journal of Terramechanics, 48, pp. 277-284.
- Patel, S.K., Varma, M.R. and Kumar, Adarsh, (2010). Agricultural Injuries in Etawah District of Uttar Pradesh in India. Safety Science 48, pp. 222–229.
- Patel, S.K. and Mani, Indra, (2014). The effect of tractor load and trafficking on wheat crop yield. AMA, Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa & Latin America, Vol. 45 (2), pp. 70-73.
- Patel, S.K., Varshney, B.P., Singh, R.R. and Sundaram, P.K. (2010). Field evaluation of Experimental Plot Drill. AMA, Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa & Latin America, Vol. 41 (3), PP. 46-51.
- Patel, S.K. and Varma, M.R. (2008). Agricultural accidents – A case study in Etawah districts of Uttar Pradesh in India. AMA, Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa & Latin America, Vol. 39 (1), pp. 19-23.
- Singh, K.; Patel, S.K.; Trivedi, M.M. and Patel, G.R. (2015). Assessing the relative impacts of the factors affecting MIS adoption process. International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Ecology, DOI: 10.1080/13504509.2015.1025887
- Mani Indra and Patel, S.K. (2011). Energy consumption pattern in production of paddy crops in Haryana state in India. AMA, Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa & Latin America, Vol. 43 (2), pp. 39-42.
- Singh, P.K., Patel, S.K., Jayswal, P., and Chinchorkar. S.S. (2014). Usefulness of class A Pan coefficient models for computation of reference evapotranspiration for a Semiarid Region. Mausam, 65(4): 521-528.
- Patel, S.K., Mani, Indra, Srivastava, A.P., Sundaram, P.K. and Singh, A.K. (2012). Multivariate analysis to Determine Soil Hard Pan Layer. J. of Agricult. and Stat. Sci., Vol. 08 (01), pp. 283-291.
- Patel, S.K.; Mani, Indra; Sundaram,K. and Kumar, S. (2015). Multivariate Analysis to Determine Sub-soil Compaction Index. Int. J. of Agricult. and Stat. Sci., Vol.11 (1) (Supp), pp. 175-180.
Mobile No. – 9724206107/ 8780872275
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com